Friday, April 2, 2010

And Guess Where I'm Going on Vaca!?


Are you ready for this? GUESS where I am going on June 4th-11th. Just guess. Okay the photo above may give it away a little...BERMUDA! A cruise from Boston to Bermuda! NICE!!!! (well, we have to fly from NM to Boston, which kinda isn't cool but whatev) This will be me and Mike's first vaca together that isn't related to some running race/triathlon. Just sheer relaxation and the ability to do whatever we want. So this means I have to buckle down and get myself bikin ready! Might have to invest in a new one, seeing as most of mine hail from about 5 years ago and are unraveling. The fact that I am gearing up for my 1/2 marathon on April 17th, tri on may 2nd, and 10K on May 10th...I should be in good shape. Well, better shape I guess. Like super svelte. Haha. So, things on the "Bermuda Cruise To-Do List" are as follows:

- go snorkeling
- lay on the beach
- drink too many pina coladas
- eat too much food on the ship
- get a stellar tan (while wearing spf 30, mind you)

I will add more, I am sure. But for now I am just pumped to THINK about going! YES!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous!!! I was just telling my husband that I really want to go somewhere tropical..I never have! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels