Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Days Until...

Two day. Two DAYS! Then we'll be cruisin'. I am 100% ready for this, probably more mentally than anything else.

I am one of those people that never packs in advance. I just throw a bunch of things in my bag the day we leave, and more often than not, remember to bring most necessities. Not only that, I am a light packer as well. No matter where I am going, or how excited I am, I always leave the packing to the last minute.

This time, I packed three days in advance. 100% packed, toiletries and all. THREE DAYS. What does that tell you...?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your cruise and relax as much as you can!

    Cheers from Hong Kong!

    "XTB" Xavi...I will be on long vacation in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels