Monday, July 2, 2012




Is it possible to organize your WHOLE life? I actually read the blog post that went along with this photo...and well...you should read it too so that we're on the same page.

For moms/parents with even just 1 kid, it seems impossible to be totally organized to where nothing ever gets out of place! I mean, I have no dishwasher, and I'm sorry, but there is no way that my dishes are done every night. More often than not, they are piled high in the sink. And the laundry is overflowing, or still wet in the washer (any one else have that happen?), and the toys are all over the place and, like tonight, no one really feels like picking them up (do they really need to be picked up each and every day? It's SUMMER, people!), and there are cheerios on the kitchen floor...and...you get the gist. Some days I would love to purge the things I have no need for, have everything labeled, everything in the right drawers, etc., but that takes time that I don't have!

So, as nice as it would be to be totally organized in all aspects of life, I think it's entirely impossible. At least at this juncture of my life, pure organization is not about to happen. Hell, it will probably never happen. But nice to dream about right? We aren't all Martha Stewart, after all. And I hear she's kinda crazy anyway. Not that I'm not...

3 comments:

  1. your header looks lovely! happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I have 2 boys too (2 and 4 years old :) hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny, related comic that came out today: http://xkcd.com/1077/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels