Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beautiful babies! (my baby, duh) and what's goin' on in my garden


Hold on a sec - would you look at this FACE?! Couldn't be cuter. He is my food-hoover; you put it in front of him and he will eat it. What a good boy :-)


Recent pickings from the garden - radishes and oak leaf lettuce. Some people don't like radishes because of the fiery taste, but that's what I love about them! I just chop them up, throw them in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper, and then rip up the lettuce and throw it on in...voila! I'm easy to please. I'll keep you updated on what's going on in my garden. Currently, what's growing is: lettuce, carrots, beets, radishes, peas, onions, beans, tomatoes, peppers, kale, cucumbers, strawberries, chives and kale. I'll post more pics of what I pick next!


What did you do today to better your body/mind/health? I worked (fitness assessments/consults), read a great book, and am planning on making a delicious meal for one (no kids tonight). Possibly some yoga before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels