Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding Day Weekend

Yesterday we were at a wedding up in Santa Fe. It was a looong day/night of partying, but a very well put-on wedding indeed. Logey came with us and he was a good boy the whole time. Danced up a storm with us :-) We ended up taking a cab back to the hotel because we were all three sheets to the wind. There were a couple keg-stands performed before we left, which probably didn't help our cause (I was not a part of this, oddly enough). Needless to say we were all a little banged up this AM, but I recovered quickly and even made it to the gym this afternoon for a quick workout. Just some biking and light lifting. But now it's bedtime; glad to be in the sack by 9PM. I'll be back to check in with more interesting life stories later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments entertain me - so please, be my guest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels